• Home



Hi,

This is Kalian from Nellore, Andhra Pradesh I am new to this site, and I want to say a sex affair with one woman when I am working in one organization.

When I am working as an agent in Nellore in an organization, I have to attend some customer’s houses for solving their problems. Once I went a beautiful aunty house by name sunitha who got married at an age of 18 years with 35 years aged widowed person.

Once I went to her house to clarify some doubts on our product, she was a beautiful aunty wearing nighty with big boobs with any bra, by seeing her I was tempted very much. But on that time I am virgin and also 23 years old, I don’t know how to ask her to do something, at that time my pen fallen down then she bend to took the pen on that I saw her big boobs which are coming out from her dress, after the clarification of her doubt she gives some drink to me, after I surprised that she share her personal life like if I do sex with some other my husband can know that or how to manage that to hide this from my husband, and at the time of first night her husband do rash sex for that her ass got damaged like these she say a lot to me for I got heavy tempted, after all I nervously asked her that I am interested to do sex with her, then she refused, this is not a right way to talk like this, then I left from her house, but that day I feel very hard.

After completing my duty at office and returning to my house, I feel that I want to say sorry for my behavior, than I rang her number she lifts I say that I am sorry for my behavior then she says it’s ok after she talks about other things and slowly I took a chance to ask her to fuck her ass then she lightly says ok tomorrow you will come I will see.

On that day I am waiting for next day, the next day arrives I rang her phone she says that my children are in house but I said that do something to send them out for your relatives house. After half an hour she called to me said that she free now, then I went to her house she opened the door and locked the door I am very much eager to touch her all personal parts, then she gives some sweet to me after that she asked me have you ever participated in sex with others like that after a few time I started to press her boobs over dress only she catch my lips with her red carrot like lips and swallowed some water coming from my mouth after she slowly removes my dress and underwear I also removed her dress then I saw her white body, her thighs was looking Taj Mahal pillars and her green pipes lying inside the skin are clearly visible to my eyes, my long 12cm machine was waiting to do something which I don’t earlier.

Then she took my long rod into her hand and pressed it after that she take into to her mouth and do some sex with her mouth the after some time my rod send some liquid into her mouth she swallowed it and she takes my rod into her hand started doing pressing, then she lay down on sofa which was in hall at her house and she says drink milk from my big ones I started drinking whatever it was coming from her juicy tits and my two fingers was in her small cave which was surrounded by light black plantation the entrance of her cave was very beautiful with a doors which was in red colour and great smell coming from the cave I just tasted the cave I was something different like to taste again and again she took my hand and inserted my fingers into her cave she lightly started some sound like aaaahhhhhhhhhh, oooooooohhhhhhh, come on like that do next thing to me, I got some different feelings by listening her sounds, I started drinking some juice coming from her big assets and I removed my fingers and my 12cm which looks like a 32mm steel rod waiting to go inside the hairy cave then my rod slowly entered into her hairy cave and did in some different positions what she like, because she is an expert in that positions, for half an hour I did sex with her cave in a manner that she was giving a sounds and her hands was rounded my body tightly.

After that something oil like was coming from her cave and for a few time my rod also dropped a tonne of liquid on her body she has spread all the liquid on her body like a massage oil, after that we both went to take rest for our in to her bedroom after a few minutes we both went into bathroom to clean her body and hair cave she take a shower bath with me at that time I apply the soap on her body and make her to tempt again I inserted my fingers into her part which was lying below the abdomen with a small black hair. I take her into my hands to dropped her on bed I and started doing the same dirty things like that we did four times on the same day.

After completing all this, she says that your wife will be very lucky by doing sex with you, I like this day very much, and then she says I want this daily After that I went out from her house next day morning she rang to my phone how is yesterday the from that day I started doing same thing what was happened last day. Now if any one impressed on my story please send replies to me on this id: kalyankumark1984@gmail.com send replies to me for encouraging me.

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment