• Home



Hi all readers, I’m regular reader of desi stories, I liked lot of the stories that the guys narrate the stories on this. Its fun, so I like to write a story of mine, so Pls Enjoy my story and give reply at suresh_dev09@rediffmail.com.

This is Suresh from Hyderabad Let me introduce myself properly before I narrate my stories. I love beautiful women’s bodies especially the once in saris. I like older women I don’t know the reason why but I like them there curvatures bodies and voluptuous figure always drew my eyes to them sometimes I can’t resist myself and feeling like touching them. To start with I am 5.7”inches and little plump with an adequate size dick ………. And look l fair colored ho I forgot now I am 25years old.
Okay, okay I am starting the story…………………

I’m working as System support engineer in a small company, I use to get holiday on Sunday only hardly I don go anywhere on that day and take rest. On one Sunday there was a pooja at my aunt house, my family members all went over there and my has a daughter who’s age is around 19 with good figure in black complexion. My aunt is looking to handover her daughter to me as marriage looks. As she use leave us both freely so that we can have some foreplay whenever we meet.

Ok coming back to story on that Sunday we all family members went to my aunts house there the pooja of durga devi. After completing the pooja the session of drinking the beers and some whisky bottles are arranged for the guest, who are invited over there. All have taken drinks and after completing all people have departure as I went out for drinking a beer, when I came back my family members were not there, my enquired about me, as I’m very much close to her I said that to have a beer that’s why late she said nothing gave me another beer and told to sleep today night here as it late however, I said ok at 9.00 pm I went out smoke a cigar and back. All have slept except my aunt we chat for sometime and she also slept beside me as I’m watching tv and teasing my aunt daughter, like rubbing her boobs and roaming my hand over body. Suddenly I heared the sound of aunt getting up, slowly I slowed down, my aunt went to toilet as she gone I once again started my game with her daughter, as aunt is coming, I resumed my self and acted as watching tv. My aunt said to cut off the tv as the time to sleep and they have tired of heavy work I obeyed and cutt of tv and laid beside her, as conservation between me and aunt started again in the mean while she complained that her legs are painful, I said can I give small mallish to ur legs so that it will be bit relief she agreed. Only the bed lamp was on by which her legs are shining like any thing I slowly started massage her by lifting her sari slowly, slowly up to her thighs she don’t know that as she had closed her eyes I get bowled and lifted my hands little up to her thighs and massaging now I moved my hands little high as I can sense her hot hole and her body is getting heat, I bravely lifted her sari up to waist now I can see her hairy pussy, adding little bit courage I touched her hairy pot as by mistake, she suddenly opened her eyes and surprise to see that full lower part is shown to me she suddenly dragged her legs and told me to sleep by covering her self in a shy, I said ok slowed my back down and relaxed thanking the god, as she remained quite for some time and i’m not getting the sleep and aunt as well she knows that. Mean while I turned towards her side and I seeing as she slept or not, as I’m almost aroused by her. After a few seconds she moved towards my side and opened her eyes and our eyes contacted each other she asked wt happen I said not getting sleep, for that she said want to massage my legs, I nodded. By smiling she took my right hand kept over her belly I was shock for a movement and slowly I lifted her sari by keeping the hands in between her legs she closed her eyes before only, I got full act and directly moved towards her hairy pussy still her eyes closed and I moved my face little bit towards her side there is a inch difference between our lips, I can sense her breathing now, slowly I started my game with my aunt pusssy as pooku she is getting hot she opened her legs little wide slowly I drop fingers into her puku and stroking her as she is getting hot opened her eyes and kept a small kisses over face and slowly she lifted her one side of her blouse invited me for suck her tits, really enjoying the game with aunt and mean while she is making small moans like ssssssahhhhhhhh, oiiiiiiii slowly ssssssssaaaaaahhhhhhhhh. I getting stiff in my pants slowly I guided her left hand towards my lund mooda she opened my pant zip and lowered my under and released my lund mooda from jail of underware, she to started playing with my shaft by moving the foreskin up and down. Slowly I moved my right hand towards her ass cheeks from pussa and dragged her lower towards my waist by sucking her melons alternately without any gap as she is rubbing my shaft( mooda )on her pussa we played this game up to 1.25 mins, she whispered in my ears to come over her for action I slowly looked here and there and climbed on her juice are dripping from both the sides and she guided my mooda in to her hole it went in with small pushes as it’s not frequently used it seems after inserting the half of mine bend over her and we had a French kiss for a long time mixing with our salaiva in to both the mouths tasting each others for about 10 mins, she widend her legs more now and said do it paining more inside and don’t waste time as any body can see if they wakeup now I lifted little more and with the force I rammed over pussa she closed her eyes in pain and opened her mouth, I remained quite for sometime by kissing her neck and biting her melons with teeth. Now she slowly moved and said uuuuuummmmmm I got signal and the hammering her pukku and she started making lots of variations during the strokes but slowly like oooooooo, uuuuuiiiiiiii, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, aammmmmmmaaaaaaaa, ssssssshhhhhhh. Ooooohhhhhooo, aaaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaa, oooooooooyyyyyieeeeee her eyes are closed tightly suddenly she said come soon I, know she hurry to exploid her cum, again made my speed more fast and both of us exploided each others I sensed her warm cum over my shaft I laid on her for 7 mins and went to toilet to clean my self, when I came back looked towards her she is smiling, I slowly bend towards and asked her for 1 more round she said not now and gave me a kisses and a little time we French kissed and she said that she enjoyed a lot next week she is coming my home… for a great game which played it patiently. I’m waiting for aunt till next week.

Now I’m planning to get her daughter also as soon possible and waiting for my aunt on next Sunday eagerly for the play of beauty…… please send me ur comments on this story.

I never expected that my first experience will be great. I will tell u how I fucked my aunt daughter which I planned also. Please send ur similar experiences to me.

I m waiting for ur comments. Aunties, unsatisfied womens from local can contact me for sex. I will be there if it is in the earth. Waiting for the mails from readers

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment