• Home



Hi guys this is Salman from Guwahati. My email id is salman69love@gmail.com. I am 24 years old male, I am 6 ft tall and has a good physique, hairy body & a very strong sex drive & I have a 7.5 inches rock hard cock to please & satisfy any female craving for sex. This is my 1st story here and I am writing this story about a beautiful lady name Reemi(named changed), and I have taken full permission of reemi to write this story, hope u folks enjoy it.

It happened when I was in my 12th std I was 19 years old. I was appearing for engineering entrance exam and was at home all time. So to relax for sometime I would go for a walk in my neighborhood in the evening at 4pm. Sometimes I walked to the supermarket( a place near dispur). One day when I was just enjoying the evening walk I noticed that a woman was standing on the other side of the road. She was 5 ft 5 in and she had black eyes and a pair of nice soft boobs which measured approximately 36. she was 33 years old. she really looked sexy as she wore a light blue color sari with an exposing navel. Her hair was tied in a bun and seemed to be along one. She was an ahom lady(a true assamese) as her eyes were a bit narrow and looked beautiful with the dark kajol lining. Then suddenly my view was blocked by a school bus of Delhi public school. When the bus moved I realized that she was waiting for her daughter. She started to walk with her daughter and I followed them. I have never done such a thing before but I just could not withdraw my attention from her. When she was about to enter her home she noticed me but didn’t gave any reaction. This continued for someday but I was not regularly visiting this place as I was busy preparing 4 entrance exam. When my exam got over I started visiting regularly. I would stand there and watch her and she also knew it as she kept an eye on me at the corner of her eyes. One day it so happened that while playing with our eyes she looked at me with a cold look and out fear I just looked down. Suddenly she gave a very beautiful smile, it seemed as if I was waiting for this smile for ages and I too smiled at her. When I followed her to her home before entering she turned back and smiled at me.

This gave me lot of courage and I was waiting deliberately for tomorrow. The next evening she was waiting there. I simply moved to her side and stood by her side as if I was waiting for someone. Then by mastering lots of courage I walked up to her and asked her whether bus to chandmari goes by that way or not. She told yes and asked me whether I was from the neighborhood or not. I replied that I was from a nearby place and had little knowledge about the routes of the buses. Then I asked whether she knows about some peoples name which I just invented. Then we talked about her neighborhood and while talking she told that her name is Mrs reemi boruah and I introduced myself as salman ali. She was a nice friendly lady. She had a daughter and her husband was a doctor in the medical college. In this way we used to meet and talked for a long time until her daughter arrived. one day she invited me her home as it was her daughter’s birthday. I immediately bought some gift for her daughter and went to her home. There were other guest also, we really had a nice time out there. At last when everybody was leaving I went to her to say goodnight. I saw that she was somewhat sad I asked her the reason of why she was sad. She told me that her husband always came late and was always busy in his private clinic. By this time everybody has left. Then she told me that her husband was much more interested in making money and always remained outside and used to quarrel a lot with her the she started to cry. I tried to console her, I hold her beautiful face in my hands and wiped her tears and told her that she really looked bad when she cried. Then she felt a bit better and asked me whether I had any girlfriend as I was really caring.i told her I didn’t had one. She told me that a strong handsome and caring guy like me must have girlfriend. I with lots of hesitation told her that I would like to have a girlfriend just like her and she blushed and told that I was very naughty. She told me that she knew I used to follow her and looked at her. I also told her that I just couldn’t avoid looking at her as she was so beautiful. After talking for sometimes she told me that her husband was abut to come as it was almost 9:30 pm. She also promised to call me tomorrow morning.

The next day I was waiting excitedly for her call. At last at 10 am she called me and asked me to come to her home as her daughter had gone to school. When I reached her home she welcomed me with a smile. Boy ! she was gorgeous, stunning, pretty, inviting & totally she was SEXY ! I went in & she closed the door behind me. She asked me to sit on a couch & I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She laughed and asked me what the matter was. I was thinking how could her husband ignore such a beauty, I doubt his masculinity. She told me that yesterday night she had quarrel with her husband of being late. She looked sad and looked down. I slowly sat beside her & put my hand on her shoulder to console her. She placed her head on my shoulder & the whole scene was romantic, slow music, faint perfume & above all a pretty woman beside me. I touched her cheeks & slowly moved my hands down to her neck. She was quicker than me, she pulled my face towards her & placed her lips over mine. We french kissed & sucked each others lips for about 10 mins & she pulled her hair band. Her waist length hair spread like a waterfall. Like a man who is hungry for a long time, I started to eat both her nipples, alternatively, while my free hands continued to press her tits & explore her sexy body. Her big tits reacted immediately. They stiffened and became even bigger. Her boobs became erect & she placed both her hands below her two tits. By lifting her tits she began to tease me & enjoying herself. One thing I am particular about is that my partner should enjoy the sexual foreplay to the fullest. So, in full earnest, I took it upon me to carry on sucking, kissing and biting her sexy soft tits.
Till now I was quite confident that she want sex from me. By this time I got enough courage and I put my arms around her to hug her tightly, her firm boobs pressed against my chest. She started carressingmy chest meanwhile, I was in heaven, then I pulled her pallu down and dug my face into her blouse, I unbuttoned her blouse and stripped her off her brassiere to get a view of her Voluptuous beauties, “Wow, they are so cute”, I said. and started sucking and squeezing them. She was moaning,”Aaaaaah, Oooooooooooooh, Love Meeeeeeeeeee”. She then sat on her knees before me and pulled down my undies and now I was standing solidly naked in front of her.It was a great feeling to stand nude in front a woman. She slowly moved her fingers through my Jungle and then grabbed my Rod into her hands and started jerking it. Wow, It was so great. I later pulled her Saree off, removed her petticoat, she was now wearing only a Panty which was wet by now. She made me lie down and came over me, put her lips on mine and kissed me very passionately, my hands were messaging the soft skin of her back and her hanging boobs were touching my chest. My fingers meanwhile were busy exploring her back, neck and the armpit areas, the sensuous movements enhancing her pleasure.
Aaaahhhhh hhhhhhhh oooohhhhhh aahh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh. I was in heaven…..& so was she. Slowly I made her lie on her back & moved towards her belly button. I inserted my tongue into it & she arched her body & said ‘love me… yes that’s it, keep going on, I love you doing this to me…..boy you are really good….just do this…. Yes….ooohhh…..suck it….fuck it…..yes… for the whole day’.
Her pussy was clean-shaven, smooth without ant blemish. I was in heaven!!! Without wasting time, I shifted my mouth to her hot and exciting pussy. Like it is customary, I kissed & licked her soft inner thighs, the area around her lovely cunt that made her more excited. ‘Yes, I love it…… yes more….aaahhhh more…. Suck it deeply….take my clit….suck my clit…she also told that her husband has never done it before…….this made me more excited. I pushed my tongue in her hot & juicy hole. She gave out a loud scream, arched her back, spread her legs wider. I began, like an obedient pupil, opening my mouth & sucking her cunt-lips. Her eyes were shut. She was in heaven; enjoying to the maximum.
By this time, we both were ready for the ultimate bout!!!! My 7 inch cock was deliberately waiting. I inserted my middle finger in her pussy & started finger fucking her. With my other hand, I started slowly smearing her lips, tickling her on her neck & moved a little down to cup one of her breasts. Meanwhile I inserted my second finger also in her pussy and her moans turned into cries. Along with finger fucking I started spreading my fingers apart inside her pussy & rubbing the tender walls of her pussy. At the same time I was taking due care of both of her big sexy tits by squeezing one & sucking the other. She was wriggling as a fish out of water & her cries touched the skies. She said aaaaaa…
I shifted up and started kissing her lips. She urged me to fuck her hard. ‘ PLEASE!!! fuck ME!!! MY PUSSY’S ACHING FOR YOUR BIG TOOL!!!!”. I said ok to her, and I got up, wore the condom and placed my dick on the pussy lips.Then I put her legs on my shoulder & slowly inserted my cock in her pussy. She screamed nnnnnnnnnoooooooo….aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh as though she was a virgin. But she was so cute that I felt I was really hurting her. I pulled my cock out of her pussy & kissed her passionately on her lips, chin & neck. She hugged me tightly, kissed me all over my face, took my cock in her hand & she herself inserted it into her love hole. I made slow pushes & she was moaning mmmmmmmmmmm..ooooooooohhhhhh & at the same time pulling me inside her by putting her hands around my waist & ass. Slowly I increased my pace & her moans got louder. The whole room was filled with her moans with the rhythm of my balls slapping her ass. Both of us were sweating & her hairs were spread. Then we changed our position to doggy style. I was pressing her boobs , licking her lips & fucking her pussy at the same time. THAP THAP THAP THAP THAP THAP THAP……. Noise filled the room. She was screaming… AHHHH AHHH UHNNNNN UHNN. I was pressing her boobs & biting her nipples. She was screaming:MORE SPEEDER AND HARDER OHHH AEYYY YOUR BIG COCK AND MY LITTLE CUNT OHH GOD AHNNNN”AAAAAEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I AM CUMMMMMMMMMING YESSSSSSSSSSS”.Her pussy was filled with the juices. She hugged me tightly. She said that her husband couldn’t satisfy her anytime and discharged before getting her discharge leaving her unsatisfied. So she has to use hair brush,candle sometimes vegetable to satisfy herself. She thanked me for giving her satisfaction. That day we played the same game twice. We still have fun sometimes when her husband and daughter are not at home. Any girl or aunty from Guwahati wants to share her feelings and have a safe and secret relation with me can contact me at salman69love@gmail.com

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment