• Home



Hello all Readers, I’m sheheryaar, a regular reader of this site. Previously I’ve published a story and i got too many emails from you peoples, so thanks for that. It encouraged me to come with another story.

My name is sheheryaar and I’m a a business man. Living at Peshawar. fair built, 5'11? in height, slim.

In response to my story, i got too many emails and to my surprise, i came to know how much this city is full of lust and thirst for sex. In some of emails, i was invited by different aged girls and women, but one email was very interesting. She was a widow. Let me start the story.

She wrote me that her husband died before 6 years and till now, she has never seen a dick and because of the social system she cannot join other men but now she cannot wait. As she is also a regular reader of this site also which make her horny at night time. She asked me my mobile number, which i gave her on a promise of secrecy (she might be reading but not to worry, I’ll not give her name or address).
After one week, i received an unknown call. A woman, told her name farzana (changed) and told me about the email. I told her to meet somewhere and she promise to come to Fatima jinnah park. I told her the place and time.

I reached on time and sat on a specific point. I wait a lot but she did not come. I got angry that she made me fool. I decide never to do like this again.

That night again i received her call. She told me that she saw me but could not got the courage to meet me. One reason was that i was too much younger that her. I was much disappointed but still believe on her and also encouraged her. Then ten days we just talked on phone and became little closer. She got some courage and invited me to her home at defense.

I rang the bell and after a while the door was opened. Oh my goodness, she was round about 40years and wheatsh color. She was wearing nice and tight dress and done light make up.

I sat in drawing room and we chat a little. As I’m not a professional, so i was a little confuse and also she. She gave me tea and told about the problems she faced after her husband death etc etc. She was living with two school going sons and money was coming from her husband’s properties.

It was looking very hard to start. The time was running fast so i decided to start (my brain was working on the words to make a sentence from where i can make it short to fuck). I told ‘can i see your bedroom’ she said ‘why not’ and guided me towards her bedroom. I saw a glitter in her eyes and she was fantasizing the oncoming moments in her life after a long time. I said “acha to yahe wo kamra he jahan apne apni suhag raat manae thi”, i could see the mixed expressions on her face. So in a sudden, i caught her from behind and said “chalo mae aj phir apko usi raat ki yaad taza karata hoon”. She enjoyed my touch and closed her eyes which i saw in the mirror, her head was a little up and suddenly she turned, caught my head and start kissing me. She was so fast, i thought i was the last man on this earth which she got. She forgot that i was an unknown person for her before an hour. We kissed for a while and then told me wait and she checked the door to be locked.

We start kissing again while laying on the bed. I was touching her thigh and she was moaning. After few minutes, she stopped and told she want to forget everything and make this time the memorable part of her life. Then we undress each other. Now she was looking like a young girl, very tight. I don’t know about the boobs sizes but they were horny and erected. On the other side, she was looking to my junior and wondering, which was ready for a super action. She caught in hand and start jerking and told how lucky was she that day. I start my part and was sucking her lips, boobs , naval and everything. She was moaning “ooohhhhh bht mat tarpao, aj meri 6 brso ki pyas bujado”. I said wait darling, we should enjoy it completely. Then i start her finger fucking. She was producing sounds like a triple movie. She was very hot and wet but also thight. When she did her climax then she told me to lay straight on bed.
On the next moment, my dick was in her mouth, she was eating it like a lollipop. She was crazy for it like it was the last food on earth. I was in heaven. Very fast i left all the energy juice in her mouth and she drank till the last drop. She went to kitchen and gave me a hot glass of milk. I drank and again we start kissing but soon she told that she cannot wait. Just to put all my 9inch flesh inside her.

She told that since long time, she did not enjoyed the sex, so she will do everything herself to enjoy it completely. I agreed. She told me to lay down on the bed, and i was obeying like her sex slave. She took her food again in her mouth and start sucking. My dick became like a metallic rod and was ready to tear everything coming to its way. Then she came upon me, sat on me and was rubbing her pussy on my rod. I was feeling great. I was ceressing her boobs and buttocks. Suddenly she caught my penis in her hand and guided towards the sky and slowly sat on it. Hhhhuuuu she screamed and again got it out. She was looking like a virgin since last 6 years, her hole was closed. I lubricated her pussy with my saliva and she tried again, she was feeling like pain so i caught her buttocks in a sudden and with a jerk, i entered the whole 9 inch inside the love hole. “Aaaaahhhhh, mar gae”. After a while she started slowly to ride the horse. To know what i did more, mail me at shryarawn@yahoo.com

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment