• Home



Hi all, this is Vijay from Bangalore. i am native of Chennai, working in Bangalore as Software engineer and i stay with my friends in a flat. Let me tell about myself. i am 6 tall,bit lean but muscular.I have never spoken to any one in the apartments other than the security.

one day, when i was returning from office, i saw a Fat Busty lady standing near our flat, she was wearing night pant & t-shirt, first i didn’t bother to see her, when i saw her face, she looked so cute,then i went through her, she was awesome, very nice structure,very nice boobs , looked apart to her cute face had big thigs and big back. From then i used to stare at her when ever i see her, when she looks at me i used to look in to her eyes. Later i found that she is married and having a kid, who is going to school. :(

She also used to look at my eyes when ever i see her. our exchange of sights went on, one day when i was parking my bike at apartments she was trying to park her scooty and she slipped and she was about to fall, i hold her scooty and she regained her balance, then i helped her to put main stand for her scooty, she said thanks and moved. From then we used to smile at each other, to see her i often come out of my flat and roam here & there. Then we started talking we exchanged some of our details.

then actual story started, Her hubby is also working as software engineer, he got a job in London, he has told her that he will go and settle down, then will take her & child there and also their child was going to school. so she & her kid were staying in that flat. once she invited for coffee to her flat, from then we become bit closer, we have exchanged mobile numbers and she used to call me when she is free & message me often. i enjoyed her company so much and i wish to be around her.

once i was in her flat at afternoon time, as i had taken leave on that day as i was feeling very sleepy, we were talking many things, she asked me about girl friend, i said ‘ i don’t have still, and i am searching for’, she laughed and told you can’t find girl friend, it should happen. i said ‘ did u had any boy friend before marriage’, she said ‘yes’, i was surprised, i asked ‘had fun with him’(double meaning question) she said ‘ we had lots of fun, even after marriage but he left to US a year back and now missing him’, i was confused with the word ‘FUN’, then i asked her, whats fun, she smiled, then i understood, then i started asking many questions about that and she also answered frankly, after some time she went to kitchen to prepare coffee.

i was in full mood by now with that frank talk, and i had tent at my pant, i followed her to kitchen and stood silent for a min looking at her back beauty, i was not able to control my self, i kept my face near her neck and breathed heavily, my warm air was fully on her neck, she turned towards me and touched my chin and told that was great feeling, i got full courage, again i went to her and gave a warm breath, this time she closed her eyes and enjoying, without thinking i gave a kiss at her neck and i kept continuing to kiss at her neck, she brought her hand to my head and hold me. Then i moved my hand at her and hold her hip and pushed her close to me, till this time i was kissing only her neck both the sides.

She parted me apart and looked in to my eyes, i went close to her to kiss her on lips, i was about to reach her lips, she pushed me towards her and kissed at lips, that was my first lip kiss and i was enjoying that, my had was roaming all around her body. After a min, i couldn’t stop my eagerness, so i removed her T-shirt, her boobs very tight against her bra, that was great site, i kissed her between neck and bra, she was moaning. i bite her nipples over the bra, i was able to see her nipple erected under the bra, she asked me to remove my shirt, i removed and hugged her.

she was in bra and night pant, i was in my jeans without t-shirt, we hugged each other and walked towards hall, we sat on sofa and i started kissing all over her, i removed her night pant and she was wearing nothing inside, without thinking i started kissing her private area, she hold my pennis over the pant, i removed pant & inner and my tool was jumping out.

we went to 69 position and licked each others, i could bear that feeling any more, i inserted my tool in to hers and started jerking, that was my first time and that feeling was so great.my tool is bit lengthier and i pulled fully inside her,she started moaning that moaning drived me crazy. i fucked her deeply.

After that we enjoyed for 2 months, then she moved to her londan to stay with her husband. Any aunties or girls looking for secret sex mail to th.vijay@yahoo.co.in

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment