• Home



Hi I am Sunyraj, I am actually Telugu guy but very much fluent in Hindi as well as English, about me I am handsome 23 m of height 5 9 athletic hmmm I am from Hyd this is my another incident with my same aunt which i posted last time … her name is Ramya (name change) she is very hot in her figure 34 32 36 she was fair and 5 5 height.

coming to the story this happened when my family was planned to go to shirdii so ours is very big family consist of more than 30 members so we booked a bus and we were traveling den it was last minute entry of and extra member so i had share my seat with that aunt’s kid who is extra member.the bus was full it was 35 sitter but because of that boy i had share with my auntie ramya as her hubby was not coming she came and sat seat beside me she of 35 yrs and as she is my fathers sis she showed same affection as her son …
then the bus started den her son and me seated in one seat he was on my lap as he was 6 yrs old and weighted less i cud able to manage his weight..
then after a hr she asked me to place him on her lap as my lap would be paining then i said its ok and we were all enjoying in the bus as nice movie was running in player running in the bus
then it started to become dark and den thaat guy started to sleep so it was about 8 15 all of us stopped bus and we had dinner at one hotel or dhaba in the way and we started our journey again den it was the time my luck started …
i was normally sitting den my atha said the kid was sleeping on me fully asked me to place on her seat and she removed the hand placing rod and moved on some part of my seat,then it was like her ass fully was on my hand it was really hot that my dick stood an paining my boxers.. then as we were on last before row no one dare to turn and see us what we were doing as all felt sleep.
my atha was on my seat and even i fitted in there den she asked me to sit in side ways as they were semi sleeper so sleep in side ways i did as she said den the bus started and her ass was on my dick and it was making me mad i couldn’t do any thing it was rock had that it touched her ass cheeks and buried inside and i don’t have any place to rest my hand so i gently placed on her hip
then through the moments of the bus my aunt was moving or jerking on my cock was was making me mad as roads in that route are kacha roads … i was damn sure than she felt my hard on but she dint say anything instead she just made her ass still more on to it
i slowly removed my zip and made it free from my boxers and left it this made my cock too play it barely on her ass cheeks which were inviting it she felt my cock checking her ass she was breathing heavily and she enjoying the movement of buss den slowly i lifted her saree up slowly to her knees and to her thighs they are so milky and checked her status she just closed her eyes den slowly i lifted to her ass cheeks when i placed my hand on them they were like buns soft buns i slowly pinched them she just gives slight moan “ahhhhhhhhhhhh”" den i couldn’t control my self placed my big hard dick in between her lines and waited for my chance to get it den bus made my job real easy as i was searching for the hole thru my fingers cock was digging it then she just helped me by moved towards my cock den i entered her back which was tight and she also gulpddd”"” ooooooooooooooooohhhhh”"”"”"” den i was scared with that sound and saw all were in deep sleep and den i continued my process i was so aroused that i started making my movements not waiting for my bus which made her realize and she caught the handle of the seat and closed her mouth and just moaning inside so that no one gets up i fucked her so hard that almost she made me stop by pinching on my chest..
then slowly i removed my cock den rested there on her for 1/2 hr not even bother of anyone seeing.
then i got up and saw she puled her saree down ans was sleeping in face with me den her hand was on my rod, then i was aroused again dint ask any of her permission just planted kiss on her lips they were so juicy den she just responded by catching my head and rolling her tongue deep inside dis was enough for my cock to get hard on den she whispered your is soooo horny suny its getting in mood so early hope even your mama has dis one, your mamas is thin and small compare to yours please dig me sunny please dig mee nowww make mee your lady todayy….
these words made me shocked that atha who is so traditional speaking such words den i just cant control just went down under seat and took her saree up and entered inside her and she made her saree down but i was inside her so she caught my head and spread her legs and made her thighs to lock m y head den i started licking her juicy cunt it was less hairy but more protruding invited me too french kiss always asking me bite it hard den i suck her so hard that “” she screamed sunyyyyyyyyy and caught my hair so tight and thighs made me to lose my breath for few secs then she loosed all her juices in my mouth i drank i don’t know they will be so tasty and den i got up and its was almost 4 in morning den i was feeling sleepy but my rod was aching so she said hey sunny “please marry me again raa nuvvu kaavali raaa please entha romantic ga aundii please nanu vadalaku “” den i was aroused and said her no i wont leave den i spread her legs and placed my dick on the lips it just took it inside as the hole became some what big and my rods thickness correctly fitted had to struggle less to enter it then after entering it was really tight i thought my dick is gone den started to move to and from den she caught me my face and sucking my lips and i was fucking her hard den she was seeing me and murmuring ” uuu fuckrrr uuuuu fuck dis bitch aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh do it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa fuck meee uu ass fuckkrrr urrr tooooooo nice aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh my goddd aaaaaa ohh fuck me hard oohhh please please “” the sounds were goin loud so i place my mouth on hers and stopped and fucked her almost 15-20 mins den i got my orgasm den left her and slept i just hardly slept for 2 hrs i got up and she was not beside me and kid was also i searched for her she was sitting with older aunty den she came to my seat asking how r u how was your night and winking me and she said it was awesome for me and now she is shifted to village blapur with her hubby she hardly meets me …..
so this was real incident happened to me i don’t port anything fake matters or anyone copied any Hyd ladies or gals interested in me mail me or add me in messenger mail me at “ksunyraj@yahoo.in” any one interested in affair with me please mail me I am safe enough and handsome enough i just love sex fun and especially big mature pussies i lick them a lot and 100% privacy in relationship is expected bye..

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment